Please note: If you are considering hosting a Working Well workshop, please know that Working Well will soon be transitioning to an online workshop as part of the Healthy Community Living program.
Please read more about this on our Working Well transition webpage.
Living Well and Working Well with a Disability are evidence-based health promotion programs that have been shown to be effective for reducing limitation due to secondary conditions. Click on the links to the resources below to download free fact sheets and research reports with more information.
- Living Well with a Disability, A Self-Management Program
- Building the Case: Health Promotion for Vocational Rehabilitation Consumers
- Findings from a Study of the Working Well with a Disability Program
- Living Well and Medicaid: Better Health for Consumers–Lower Costs for States
- Living Well with a Disability: An Update
- Living Well Could Save $31 Million Annually
- One-On-One Delivery of Living Well with a Disability
- RTC: Rural Research Page Living Well
- RTC: Rural Research Page Working Well
- Working Well with a Disability